The Inbody230 was created by Biospace America and is a state of the art device for measuring full body composition analysis. More specifically, it measures: total body water, muscle mass and muscle distribution, percent body fat and body fat mass, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate, lean body mass, skeletal muscle mass, and injury/recovery factors.
Sample results sheet:
This is a sample results sheet that will be individualized to give you the most accurate understanding of the composition of your body.
What to know prior to testing:
- Do not eat for 4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 12 hours prior to testing
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not drink caffeine (or other stimulants) on the day of your test
- All jewelry will have to be removed prior to testing
- Avoid putting lotion on hands/feet prior to testing
For females, avoid having measurement during menstrual period as total body water will be higher than normal