Dijon Lemon Dill Broiled Sole
This was really good tasting! You all may have noticed that I don’t cook a lot of fish. Well prior to May of this year, I used to cook fish all of the time. Sadly I got sick in Mexico and have had a hard time cooking fish since. Hopefully, this meal inspires me to get back on the fish bandwagon because it is super healthy for you!
- Sole filets
- Dijon mustard (enough to lightly cover both filets – see above photo)
- dill, chopped (or spreaded, if you have the kind of dill in a tube!)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ground pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the boiler on the oven. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place the filets on the foil.
2. Layer dijon mustard and dill onto the filets (using the back of a spoon to spread it evenly). Sprinkle pepper on top.
3. Place lemon slices alongside the fish on the foil in a single layer (see picture). Broil for 6-9 minutes (or until fish is opaque and lemons are lightly charred).
4. Serve fish with the lemons and enjoy!