Recipe – Lemon Cilantro Avocado Veggie Pasta
Recipe for Lemon Cilantro Avocado Veggie Pasta
- 3 cups pasta made out of vegetables (I used the bulk section at Bamboo Market)
- 2 c. spinach
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 c. onion finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
For the Dressing:
Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp. agave/honey
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
1. Cook pasta separately, drain, and set aside.
2. Using a food processor, process cilantro and spinach until it becomes finely chopped. Set aside in a bowl. Then add the garlic and onion to the food processor and do the same thing. Once finely chopped, add the garlic and onion to the spinach/cilantro mix.
3. Next, add in tomatoes, pine nuts, avocado, and beans. Add cooked pasta. Stir altogether.
4. Prepare dressing and stir into pasta mixture. Enjoy!